Forum des particuliers sur le détecteur de métaux et la détection de loisir 

• Visiting Fresville - Visiter Fresville

• Lois et Codes régissant la détection et les detecteurs de metaux.
Lois et Codes régissant la détection et les detecteurs de metaux.

#1518687  par Patrick Reed

Hello! I am very happy to be visiting France from America this summer, and I will be staying in an airbnb in Fresville. I was wondering, if I have the property owner's permission, am I legally able to metal detect? Thank you very much.
I am using an online translator to translate this into French, so please forgive any mistakes. Thank you and God Bless you!

Patrick

Bonjour ! Je suis très heureux d'être en visite en France depuis l'Amérique cet été, et je vais rester dans un airbnb à Fresville. Je me demandais, si j'ai la permission du propriétaire, est-ce que je suis légalement capable de détecter du métal ? Je vous remercie beaucoup.
J'utilise un traducteur en ligne pour traduire ceci en français, donc veuillez pardonner toute erreur. Merci et que Dieu vous bénisse !

Patrick
 #1518696  par stagh

Hello Patrick Reed!
Fresville seems to be a wonderful little village :super: . Concerning the metal detecting, I think its ok if you have
the authorization of the owner, he will tell you where to go and if you stay in the good part of his property, there's no problem. Maybe he knows farmers and stories from the village and tell you where to go for more finds :D
Enjoy your trip in France :hello: !